Pheasant Hunting Rules
- All hunters must possess a valid N.H.R.C. Hunting Permit. This permit must be worn on outerwear and must be visible at all times.
- All hunters will be assessed a fee. This fee will be paid prior to obtaining an N.H.R.C. Hunting Permit. (NO EXCEPTIONS) Additional tags (secondary) can be purchased during the season.
- ALL BIRDS HARVESTED MUST BE TAGGED WITH POSSESSION TAGS ISSUED BY THE CLUB.
- All hunters must possess a valid CT Hunting License. Youths under age of 16 must possess a valid CT Junior Hunting License.
- Members may also hunt with a non-member for a fee. He must share the bag limit with the member and must have a valid CT Hunting License.
- All hunters must follow CT state law regulations.
- Restrictions to lease properties:
- Hunting of deer, turkey or waterfowl is not permitted
- No target, trap or skeet shooting shall be allowed on property
- All hunters must sign in and out including lease property
***** ANY VIOLATIONS OF THE ABOVE RULES WILL RESULT IN VIOLATORS LOSING HUNTING PRIVILAGES
Opening day is the 3rd Saturday of October. We will start at 8:00 am including weekdays.
HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE SEASON!!!